Journalist Wahome Thuku has just posted a very controversial revelation indicating that President Uhuru’s life was in danger (assassination attempt) and that supreme leader Raila Odinga may have actually saved him by pulling him out of the presidential jet that was almost taking off for Nairobi at Kisumu Airport. Please follow his post below for further revelations. Big question who may have planned to harm our president? who gains if Uhuru were to be incapacitated from carrying his duties as president? If there is any truth in Wahome Thuku’s blog post then the future will reveal more. Take note that Wahome Thuku’s posts are sponsored by a powerful PS and therefore the information may be 90% true and 10% propaganda. Time will tell !
Two days ago we reported on the strange event at the Airport where the president aborted his flight departure and went to eat Mbuta with Raila
Drama in Kisumu as Uhuru defies protocol drives with Raila without security back to CBD
Meanwhile By Kamasasa E takesa critical look at current events with an eye for a possible future impact on DP Ruto 2022 ambition…
Take a very KEEN look:
1. Uhuru strikes a deal with Raila secretly. Both of them look as if they took an oath of secrecy. They stick to the most secret pact and stick firmly together.
2. Uhuru makes a public announcement that he is ready to loose current friends. He promises to pick new ones as time goes by. He rebukes and insults the Jubilee leaders trying to scoff at the pact between him and Raila.
3. Both Uhuru and Raila cultivate a very strong bond within a record of few months. He calls the Ruto brigade, Tangatanga.
4. Mt Kenya Jubilee key power brokers desert Ruto camp. They start camping at the door of Raila. Deputy party chair of Jubilee, Mr Murathe makes scathing attacks towards Ruto rebuking his candidature. Then he resigns as Jubilee deputy chair. Uhuru never bothered to intervene and side with his DP.
5. Uhuru tours Luo Nyanza. He visits Raila’s Bondo residence. He pays tribute the late Jaramogi. Uhuru spends 2 days in Nyanza eating food at Raila’s rural house.
6. Uhuru returns to Nyanza for burial of Bruce Odhiambo. Raila pulls away Uhuru in the airport at the 11th hour before departure. Uhuru instructs his security to wait for him in the airport and disappears with Raila – only 2 Prados. They go hide besides lake victoria smashing ngege and Ugali then escorts the white meat down their throat with some high end liquor. They stay at the lake side joint for more than 4hrs. No one until today knows if Uhuru later flies back to Nairobi that night or he spend his night in Kisumu. Reports indicate, he slept in Kisumu.
7. The brother to Uhuru visits Raila in the village. This is the man that manages the late Kenyatta business empire. He is not just a mere common man. He is not a politician but a wheel dealer. He attends the memorial service of the late Jaramogi Oginga Odinga in Bondo.
8. Last week, a section of Mt Kenya whistle blowers led by Wahome Thuku starts making classified allegations….congratulating Raila. Stating that Raila saved Uhuru’s life. Not Uhuru political life, but Uhuru’s real life…i am left asking myself several questions….
9. Today, Uhuru makes a decree of stripping off Ruto’s power in his government. He makes Matiang’i the general supervisor of Uhuru’s government. A function Ruto has been discharging so perfectly.
Why did Uhuru seek peace with Raila and strongly keep the pact? Who had wanted to kill Uhuru as claimed by Wahome Thuku and his band? Why did Uhuru suspend flying to Nairobi for several hours? What is Uhuru running away from and whom is Uhuru running away off? A frog doesn’t just jump out during the day unless it’s sanctuary is under attack. Why has Uhuru stripped off Ruto’s supervisory powers in his government?
Something is wrong somewhere……