By Wekullo Kuchio
The on going fallacy at statehouse this morning dubbed “GOVERNANCE AND ACCOUNTABILITY SUMMIT ON CORRUPTION” is laughable. A bunch of Jubilee die-hards hold up and instead of discussing corruption as it should be they are busy defending themselves and government against corruption, the same government that is raping our public coffers without shame? Look at the key speakers:
1) Director of CID – Ndegwa Muhoro (Defending government)
2) Attorney General – Githu Muigai (Defending government)
3) DPP: Keriako Tobiko – (Defending government)
4) Alake Wako – (Defending government)
5) Moderator: Jeff Koinange (Said to be president’s cousin therefore definitely ‘defending ‘ government)
This is like a summit of a group of hyenas discussing the disadvantages of goat meat. They definitely will not have any pregnant point to put forward as a disadvantage without including a zebra as a herbivore in the summit to defend the goat, a fellow herbivore, from being eaten. This Governance and Accountability summit could only have been viable if the the accusers of the corrupt government would be part of the speakers, involve : John Githongo, Makau Mutua and even Raila Odinga.