By Kamasasa E
1. They tried to arm twist Musalia Mudavadi to go it alone in the polls. Musalia turned down and their trick flopped.
2. They then sponsored a Busia leader to own LPK party and create a third force in next year polls. The whole plan has backfired.
3. They kept a sustained pressure on Senator Gideon Moi not to team up with the opposition. The head master had literally to call Gideon and warn him to keep off the opposition unity chorus. It has failed too.
4. Now, they are toying the idea of again bringing back ICC to whip emotions. Unfortunately, their tribal bases are not interested with ICC rhetoric. Their tribal bases are equally disappointed like any other Kenyan in their regime. Vote apathy in their backyards is highly looming.
5. Since ICC rhetoric is not giving them an edge, they have formed another new chorus. They want to move the whole country crying like big babies blaming foreign nations. They want to cheat Kenyans and whip tribal emotions that the whole world is against them and wanted out of power.
Address run away corruption. Address tribal impunity in your regime. Have a government of national unity not a regime of 2 tribes.
Otherwise, Raila is whipping you with over 60% of total votes next year. Buy a lot of handkerchiefs for whipping your tears in church pulpits.
Go well Uhuru next year. Kenya loved you but corruption loved you more.