Here is a list of top ten persons in Kenya earning more than President Uhuru, check how much they raked in the year ended 2017.
1. Joshua Oigara
The KCB CEO earned a total of Sh281 million in 2017. He received a salary of Sh57 million and bonuses that totalled to a whopping Sh224 million.
In simpler terms, Oigara’s pay translated to about Sh23 million a month or, assuming he is works 40 hours a week – Sh143,750 per working hour.
2. James Mworia
The Centum CEO emerged second in the list of executives for top executives in 2017.
Mworia received a total of Sh211.5 million in bonuses for the year ended 2017.
3. David Ohana
The Kenol Kobil CEO earned Sh203 million in 2017 – Sh 52.9 million in basic salary and annual bonuses amounting to Sh151.2 million
4. Lamin Manjang Standard Chartered CEO – Sh 141.04million
5. Tom Gitogo CEO at CIC Insurance – 125.4 million
6. Jeremy Awori Barclays Bank of Kenya CEO- Sh122.95
7. Tejinder Singh – Head of Global Banking in Sh130.3million
8. James Mwangi – CEO at Equity Group – Sh117.21
9. Frank Ireri – HFC Managing Director – Sh108.9 million
10. Mugo Kibati former CEO at Sanlam Kenya – Sh125.4 million