Chris Obure in a clandestine night meeting at Marsh-park hotel with IEBC officers
On Friday 4th from 10:00pm Marsh Park Hotel was host to Kisii county election officials and Jubilee Candidates
Our sources revealed the following:
1) An order was given to the hotel staff not to book-in any guests at night.
2) At around 9:30 all visitors going in for drinks were sent away by plain cloth police officers who barricaded as watchmen.
3) At around 9:45 pm the Hotel’s night staff were sent away.
4) At around 10:15pm Chris Obure arrived in a probox KBF 562C straight to the hall directly ahead of the Hotel’s parking. 10 minutes later Manoti came out of the same car.
5) At around 10:40pm 17 men carrying guns arrived in plain cloth and dispatched to every corner of the hotel. At strategic points.
6) At 10:55pm Kisii County Commissioner arrived in his official car with 3 other people.
7) A moment later 6 other people arrived and were escorted to the by one of the Armed men. Sources say the 6 people were some of the Returning officers from some Constituencies and 1 deputy county returning officer.
8) 20 minutes later some 3 armed men from the left side of the parking went straight to the County Commissioner’s car picked 3 boxes to the hall.
9) All the Hotel security lights were switched off and no movement was seen.
10) At 2:30am 10 more vehicles came in with bodyguards and the guests from the hall jumped in as they drove out of the hotel.
11) At 3:00 am security lights were switched on and the place was vacant and silent.
The meeting between Kisiis’ Jubilee politicians, the County Commissioner and some IEBC officials was convinced as per inside sources to:
1) Acclimatise themselves with the marked ballots papers.
2) Agree on how they will receive marked booklets and how to fill them to boxes.
3) They further agreed in some Constituencies like Bobasi, Bomachoge Borabu, and Kitutu Chache North to give out ballot paper booklets for Parliamentary candidates to some identified voters to mark and return them at 6:30pm
That police officers in those particular station will be directed to take charge in ensuring that agents don’t raise a red flag or notice.
The meeting was purposely convened for rigging the Gubernatorial and Senatorial elections. The 3 constituencies came as an AOB after candidates from the respective constituencies pleaded for a boost.