REPEAT NOMINATION EXERCISES
Following decisions made by the National Appeals Tribunal of the ODM party with regard to various appeals filed by aspirants in some of the areas the party has held its primaries, the National Elections Board has ordered a repeat nominations exercise in the following areas on Wednesday 26th April 2017;
1. Nakuru Town West Constituency
2. Shinyalu Constituency
3. South Mugirango Constituency
4. Olkaria Ward in Naivasha Constituency
5. Ibeno Ward in Nyaribari Chache Constituency
6. Birongo Ward in Nyaribari Chache Constituency
7. St. Monica Polling Station (Kitengela Ward, Kajiado East Constituency)
8. Four polling stations in Taveta Constituency (Jipe Primary School, Chala Primary School, Mahandakini Primary School, and St. Joseph Kivukoni Primary School)
Tomorrow Monday 24th April 2017, nominations exercise shall be held in Kisumu, Homabay, Siaya and Migori Counties.
Tuesday 25th April 2017, the exercise shall be held in Nairobi, Makueni, Garissa and Vihiga Counties.
Polling stations will open at 6:00am and close at 5:00pm.
Election materials for tomorrow’s exercise have already been dispatched to the Counties and will be distribute on time ahead of kick-off at 6:00am.
For purposes of coordination of information tomorrow and the days to follow, the media is advised to liaise with the Directorate of Communications at Orange House for accurate information on the progress of the exercise.
A media briefing shall be held tomorrow Monday 24th April 2017 at Orange House at 11:30am.
Director of Communications.
23rd April 2017