Prime minister Raila Odinga was given a warm reception in Nyeri as he joined locals and rest of Kenyans to mourn the late governor- H. E Nderitu Gachagua. Many especially Jubilee online warriors expected him be given a cold reception. Well, at least the local leadership tried not to recognize the former premier but that did not stop Nyeri residents from embracing him. and HERE IS WHY:>
-They know he has the formula to grow the economy and create jobs
-They know he has the vision to form one nation and unite all Kenyans
-They know he empathize and feels the pain of the common man
-They know under his leadership, priorities of his government will be to make kenya great
-They know he is their only hope against a government drowning our nation in debt.
He has consistently stood with the Kenyan people, even if it meant sacrificing his freedom and comfort.
AGWAMBO is the man, they call him “THE PEOPLE’s PRESIDENT. And on 08/09/17, they will make him the caretaker of the Republic of Kenya, because they know Kenya is broken, he is equal to the task of fixing it.
Other reasons why they gave him a super reception include;
1. The simple reason why Nyerians gave Raila a thunderous welcome or better to say why they did not heckle him (Njamba) is they have NOTHING to heckle him for.
2. They can’t heckle Raila for their bad roads,poverty (or jiggers). They have realised Raila is not even their issue. He is not the one who has begged from China and Western world to finance corruption, he is not the one who appointed Waiguru, Mailu/Muraguri to supervise looting of billions to the dentriment of poor Kenyans.
3. Raila is not the one who who has pushed the economy to a meltdown prompting skyrocketing cost of living, they know Agwambo is a fine man, a good man who campaigned to make Kibaki president when chance were slim.
4. They know Raila has not issued their underage kids with national IDs and voting cards to defend a worthless trophy called uthamaki that doesnt add much to their lives. Well, it is alleged that majority of parents in Central Kenya are worried of what will happen to their underage youths who have been given ID cards to facilitate voter regsitration,what will happen to them after August? will they be issued with with fresh valid IDs when they attain age of majority?
5. They know that he (Raila) has never grabbed any land or displaced anybody in Kiambu or Mt Kenya region or rest of the countryt for that matter, they know very well who is responsible for the squatter problems in Central Kenya.
6. For some families that lost their loved ones thanks to ICC cases, they know exactly who to blame. N/B More than 320 former Mungiki members were targeted and eliminated by Kwekwe squard (special police unit) in order to shut the ICC cases, they know who was responsible.
7. Oh yes , they know who can implement the TJRC report to address historical injustices, compensate and recognise the Mau Mau veterans.
And if you wonder why DP Ruto, Aden Duale, Murkomen are being heckled and sometimes chased from some parts of the country then wonder not, for they seem to be the problem, its not that those heckling them are primitive or anything, NO!