By A Kibagendi via FB
Very important lessons to learn from the ongoing nominations, what we have witnessed in the few counties that have held their nominations
1. Incase of a favoured candidate, materials will be delivered in his strong holds on time with significant delays in your strongholds
2. Such delays will necessitate rumours of postponed primaries only to learn voting was ongoing in some areas e.g Shinyalu
3. Ballot papers are never sufficient, and polling stations not clearly demacarcated
4. Returning officer always issuing contradictory information and operating from hotels and not in party offices
5. The exercise never kicks off on time
6. Violence as a means of intimidation is at times employed…
7. Agents must be vigilant at all times, when someone gets their ballot paper, they should use the pen provided at the station, dont allow a voter to get anything from their pocket. When they put their hands in the pocket, that is when they remove the pre-issued illegitimate ballot paper(ballot stuffing). Those with long sleeved shirts and jackets should be monitored closely.
My team will not condone any form of mischief or any form of intimidation, #SiafuMovement from the entire region will be in Kitutu Vhavhe South to ensure the nominations are free and fair
We must be on the look out and start by ensuring sufficient materials are delivered to all polling stations on time.