Kenya REVENUE AUTHORITY, KRA.
Is this a national institution or a County government? What happened to regional balance? We need a handshake in KRA, it can’t be that only one tribe occupies all senior positions and also majority of junior staff are also from the said community/tribe, the numbers are shocking !
1. John Njiraini – Commissioner General
2. Githii Mburu – Commissioner
3. Wairimu Nganga – Commissioner
4. Ruth Wachira – Commissioner
5. Nelson Mukuria – Commissioner
6. Joseph Karanja – Deputy commissioner Investigations.
7. Dr Mugambi – Commissioner Kenya school of Revenue Administration
8. Joseph Kaguru – Deputy commissioner Kisumu
9. Nicholas Kinoti – Deputy Commissioner Mombasa
10. John Gathatwa – Deputy commissioner intelligence.
11. John Nyaga – Deputy commissioner.
12. Maj. Samuel Kariuki – Deputy commissioner, Customs.
13. Grace Murichu – Deputy commissioner Procurement.
14. Annastacia Gituba – Deputy commissioner, CG’s office
15. Joseph Nderi – Deputy commissioner, Security Services
16. Rosemary Njeri – Deputy Commissioner, ICD
17. Peter Nguru – Deputy commissioner, Transit
18. Susan Wanjohi – Deputy Commissioner, JKIA
19. John Muraguri – Deputy commissioner, ICT
20. Mike Njeru – Deputy Commissioner, Intelligence
Tribalism at its best, but this is not unique, it duplicates in almost all sectors
Even handshake has not solved the ethnic discrimination in public appointments. Still, this cabal of tribalists loot KRA and KPA in such a bad way. John Njiraini is the king of counterfeits, drugs and all contrabands. pic.twitter.com/vn4xfhWdkN
— Robert ALAI, HSC (@RobertAlai) November 23, 2018