By Justus Atuti
Finally it is evening at the NYS Scandal and the chicken are coming home to roost!
Some days back, some of us argued and questioned the reasons why NYS was allocated excessive monies compared to all other sectors in Kenya and why CS Waiguru hurriedly replaced senior staff with her own stooges. we were insulted and it went under.
As CORD under the strong and never missing eye of Raila Odinga unearthed the massive looting at the NYS, Senator Kipchumba Murkomen, Jubilee Majority Leader in Parliament Hon Aden Duale, DP William Ruto and H.E Uhuru Kenyatta among others insisted Waiguru was the most hardworking CS, claiming that Raila and his followers were jealousy of Waiguru.
The speed with which waiguru was cleared and declared a whistle blower, the reasons why Farouk Kibets name was removed from the list of the people to be prosecuted remained suspect. Someone was playing with Kenyans. And this was the office of the DPP.
Today. Hell is breaking lose and the net of the theft behind the NYS is coming out more clearly. Information on who were involved is coming out slowly but surely and the high profile thieves have been allegedly named so far, among other perpetrators;
1. William Samoei arap Ruto via his allies
2. Henry Rotich- Uhuru pointman at Treasury
3. Aden Duale – Co-Principal URP
4. Anne Waiguru, her sister and some Statehouse operatives like Mutahi Ngunyi)
5. Farouk Kibet
6. And the office of the DPP (Tobiko and his band)
7. EACC (CEO and investigating offiers)
8. The police (CID, Anti Fraud Unit- Mr Mugwanja and Co)
9. Family Bank (Branch manager, clerks et al)
10. The Kenyan Parliament (Hon Duale , Murkomen et al)
11. State House (Uhuru defended Waiguru, Statehouse PSCU Directors blogged in support of Waiguru)
And the list is long as more names are being dropped in the ensuing affidavits.
As Kenyans, we are watching closely . It is our tax. We will not stop until we recover to the last cent. Every cent must be accounted for, and it doesn’t matter how long it takes.
With Waiguru’s affidavit implivating DP Ruto, rest assured TNA and Jubilee will remain independent parties!
Meanwhile, the Eurobond still remains unaccounted for….AND KENYANS ARE WAITING…..