By Anwar Sadat
For the last five years, we have had a government which was elected on the platform of creating 1 million jobs annually, growing the economy by double digits, creating a 24 hrs economy, ensuring food security for all Kenyans, bridging the gap of wealth and income inequality in kenya, uniting our nation, and securing a prosperous and stable future for our people.
For their achievements, they boast of the following:
1. Kenya now is the most corrupt nation in Africa and sixth in the world.
2. Kenya is now among the 24 countries blacklisted by donors.
3. The unemployment rate of kenya stand at 40% and underemployment is at 60%.
4. Kenya now has Kshs 4.2 Trillion in debt.
5. Kenyans are now facing the highest inflation in the history of our country.
6. Kenya is now more divided under Jubilee than anytime in our history.
7. The Jubilee government is the most corrupt regime in the history of our nation.
8. The Kenyan economy is bleeding jobs at an alarming rate with companies moving their manufacturing bases out of kenya.
9. Kenya has the highest electricity tariff in the greater Eastern Africa region.
10. Medical expenses is currently the highest in our nation.
11. Teachers and policemen and women, plus their families have been forced to an insurance and benefit scheme that doesn’t help them.
12. Our policemen are living in some of the worst conditions in the greater Eastern Africa region.
Simply put, Jubilee took a limping nation and ran it to a halt.
How does this affect you?
If you vote for Jubilee for another 15 years as they want ( from 2017- 2032).
1. The joblessness will continue to rise
2. The cost of living will continue to rise
3. Education, healthcare, and other essential services will continue to be expensive, rising to levels beyond the reach of regular Kenyans.
4. The economy will falter and kenya will be declared bankrupt; those who have invested their money with government will lose it, and the value of shillings will depreciate.
I therefore behove you not to pay much attention to lies propagated by those who have run this government over the last five years, and vote in your immediate interest and the interest of your future.
They have failed to do it in five years; they have even failed to acknowledge that they have failed. They arrogantly lecture you on none existing projects, taking you for a fool.