By Prof Herman Manyora
Among the few who can still think soberly in this madness.
I don’t want to hear any argument from Uhuruto & Jubilee supporters if they are not addressing these issues……….
Here are a few tough questions you must also ask yourself, if you mean well for this country
1. Who compromised the first election that even the Supreme Court found to have been done illegally and irregularly? And has the person been identified and punished for it?
2. Who killed Msando, and why? And why have they not found out the culprits?
3. Who used Msando’s password to access the IEBC server, and why has it been difficult to reveal this to the public (and in the process unveil his possible killer)?
4. Why were all KIEMS kits GPS locators switched off on the 5th August, 3 days before the elections? Who did this, and for what purpose? And why has that person not been identified and punished?
5.Why were results from polling stations not transmitted in real time, and displayed in public at the Bomas of Kenya, for all to see who was winning and who was losing at each polling station, also in real time? Why were even the results displayed at Bomas of Kenya disowned by the IEBC lawyers? So where were our results?
6. Why has it been so IMPOSSIBLE to open up the IEBC server in the full glare of the media, for all transactions there-in to be interrogated and made public? What is being protected there so viciously, and in whose interest?
7. How comes the little part of the server that was made accessible to the Supreme Court team revealed that no Form 34As were transmitted in real time to IEBC, and that instead they were wired somewhere else first, hoarded, before they were released in batches? Who did this, why, and to whose benefit?
8. Was it by accident that out of all satellite phones bough at a cost of 800 million for the transmission of results, NONE was used on the 8th of August? Who did this, why, and to whose benefit? And has that person been identified and punished?
9. If Al Ghurair was the sole printer for all the ballot papers, forms, etc., and standardized their work as was witnessed by IEBC and confirmed satisfactory, where did forms and ballot papers without serial numbers or watermarks come from, suddenly on the 8th of August? And who was the beneficiary of this anomaly?
10. Am sure you flopped your mathematics in school, but still using only your imagination only, is it realistic to you that from when the first presidential election results were posted all the way to the end, Uhuru led Raila by a constant 54%? Including those moments when results from NASA strongholds were received and released? And which results was Davis Chirchir posting into the IEBC server as early as on the
7th of August, as has been alleged?
Enough food for thought and now back to you. If none of these questions can be cleared in a convincing way, and individual measures taken to address them, then if I was Raila, I too would not participate in the planned elections.
I believe that any right-thinking person, anywhere in the world (including Somalia!) would do the same.
The question I want to pose to you is: are you a right-thinking person?