12 REASONS WHY WILLIAM RUTO SHOULD STOP LECTURING KENYANS ABOUT CORRUPTION
By Joseph Lister Nyaringo
When William Ruto attacks Raila Odinga for corruption in the country, even Christ Jesus, now sited on the right hand side of Godâ€™s throne, looks at Kenya and sees a great country led by corrupt leaders who LOVE and cherish LIES but HATE the TRUTH.
1) How many times has Ruto been hounded in court over corruption allegations in his political life?
2) Is it not Ruto who has a case at The ICC where he is accused of roasting humans alive in a worship sanctuary in Eldoret and went ahead to illegally acquire 100 acres of land belonging to Adrian Muteshi, an internally displaced person (IDP) at the height of the violence?
3) Is it not Ruto who rose to millionaire status just within two months while campaigning for Nyayo (Moi) under the Youth for Kanu (YK92)?
4) Ruto purports to have sold chicken in Turbo to rise to millionaire status. I challenge him and his supporters to tell Kenyans how many chicken sellers on the highway can afford to build a 5 Star Hotel in Sub Saharan Africa?
5) How did AMACO, Assurance Company which is owned by Ruto win the tender to insure all government vehicles in the country? Was there proper bidding to give other companies a level playing field for the tender?
6) As Raila challenged him recently, how justified is it that a man who earns about 2 Million per month uses almost 30 million in harambees per monthâ€¦ if Ruto is not using some voodoo magic to mint these huge sum of money which he uses to buy political loyalty through fake harambees, is it not fair then to conclude that he is a chief looter and corrupt?
7) Is it not Ruto who hijacked the procurement at the Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital where he inflated the costs to divert surplus money to put up a personal entity?
8) Is it not the same Ruto who illegally acquired a house in Elgon View Estate in Eldoret?
9) Is it not the same Ruto who featured in the grabbing of Langata Primary School playground?
10) Is it not Ruto who is featured in the Grabbing of Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA) plot where his Weston Hotel stands?
11) Is it not the same Ruto who featured in the grabbing of the Kenya Pipeline land in Nairobi?
12) Is it not Ruto who featured in the grabbing of Prisons land in upper hill Nairobi?
All the above are in the public domain. By and large, Ruto canâ€™t spare any empty groundâ€¦ even a cemetery. He has a gargantuan appetite for land and MORE money. He can use every shortcut to acquire it. Kenyans especially those who are brainwashed by Rutoâ€™s hustler tag needs to remember this: no one can earn a million dollars honestly.