By Onyinkwa O
TNA have a very interesting manner of communicating sensitive messages to their friends and foes;
1. When an obviously inebriated Tony Gachoka – a close buddy of Uhuru told Ruto on national TV to shape up or ship out, the next day, Ruto was told not to mind the drunk, but the message was home.
2. Then next, when the same Ruto had to be told that 2022 ‘sio Lotto, ni ndoto’, it is no less than Uhuru’s own Governor, one William Kabogo that was tasked with the errand. Thereafter, Ruto was told it was a slip of the tongue, he forgave Kabogo and the two even hugged in public, but the message was home.
3. Later, when Raila Odinga had to be told that if he sustained his anti corruption crusade, a bullet would be driven through his head, it is no less than Uhuru’s own MP, one Kuria that was tasked with the errand. Thereafter, the two had fish together, but the message was home.
4. Over the weekend, when Ruto had to be told that there is no guarantee that he will be running mate next year, it is Senator Paul Njoroge that was tasked with the honours of breaking the sad news to Ruto. What is worth noting here is that Njoroge is a nominated Senator who was nominated by, serves at the pleasure of, and answers to the beck and call of Uhuru. And like majority of the TNA members in Nakuru County, he originally hails from Uhuru’s Kiambu County. He will soon apologize, but the message will be home.
5. BUT remember it all started with Meru governor Peter Munya… but his delivery skills were not so good since he was seen to be to angry with Kiraitu and thus risking loss os seriousness of the message…