President Uhuru’s confidant Tony Gachoka has warned Deputy President William Ruto against blackmailing the President and be prepared to go to jail.
Speaking in Jeff Koinange Live (JKL) Gachoka seemed absolutely drunk, he told Ruto to go to hell with his 12 percent Rift Valley voting block if he thinks he is the one that owns Jubilee.
Gachoka also hinted out that Jubilee is willing to work with Gideon Moi because Ruto is headed for incarceration at the ICC.
The outspoken Jubilee man warned that Ruto has discovered he is going to jail and he has decided to sink with the entire government and no one will allow that to happen.
“Ruto expected that Uhuru would be convicted so as for him to take the Presidency but things turned out the opposite way. Ruto has failed to gather a good team of lawyers like Uhuru did and he is here blaming Kikuyus. If Kalenjins think they can hold us hostage, they can take them elsewhere. Uhuru should consider seeking advice from Raila and do away with conmen like Jommo Gecaga” Said Gachoka as he staggered in his conversations.
Here are his seven point observations on the Jubilee administration as delivered by the drunk Tony Gachoka on JKL
1. The Presidency of Kenya is under siege William Ruto is going to jail and he has decided that he will not go down alone. He will go down with the government
2. Anne Waiguru’s NYS scandal hurt the President
3. Some people surrounding the President are not genuine
4. Waiguru is a disgrace to the women of Kenya
5. Uhuru is being blackmailed by Ruto and he should break ranks with him ASAP
6. If elections were elected today, Uhuru Kenyatta would not win
7. Dennis Itumbi is a state House idler who should not pretend to speak on behalf of Uhuru
8. Kalenjins it is all OVER.It is Over Now!!Dreams of William Ruto one day being the President is OVER