1. Kisii ceased to be a swing vote in 2002, prior to 2002 His Excellence Mwai Kibaki was had the highest presidential vote.
2. In 2002, the community backed one of their own Hon Simeon Nyachae
3. In 2007 70% of the community backed ODM’s Raila Odinga.
4. In 2013 AGAIN the community voted Raila Odinga and CORD with 76%….
5.Now, numbers dont lie, where is the swing vote bullshit being peddled by Jubilee?
6. Uhuru is relying on the most unpopular politicians in the region, starting with the Nyachaes, EALA’s Hon Kiangoi etc…
Jubilee has done worse than any other regime and expect them to get rewarded just because Uhuru appointed Nyachae kin to g0vernment??
Meanwhile this is how things turned out on Monday night, all Jubilee banners burned and Uhuru campaign team harrased by locals…