Photo: Ezra Chiloba in his trademark ‘sissy’ mood with Uhuru private secretary and nephew Jomo Gecaga
That Jubilee Statehouse operatives with backing of some elements from NIS are keen at rigging the October 17th presidential vote is no secret, Uhuru team is not leaving anything to chance.
After Supreme Court vindicated Raila that the August 8th poll was shambolic and that IEBC numbers in the online portal beamed from Bomas were not genuine the Jubilee operatives have gone ahead to cause an artificial storm in IEBC. Wafula Chebukati who was appointed to the position of chairman after emerging 8th overall (after DP Ruto intervened) is alleged to have attacked Muhati after the later took advantage of his ICT ignorance to breach the IEBC database security. Ezra Chiloba is alleged to be backed by Statehouse operatives (Kiambu mafia) and therefore the rumour that Chebukati had a fight with Muhati/Chiloba axis is just hot air, it was a staged drama to sanitize Chebukati in the eyes of Raila NASA team
Here is the list Statehouse has proposed to take over as the cosmetic overhaul of the secretariat is staged.
1. Patrick Odame to replace Immaculate Kassait as Director Voter Registration and Electoral Operations
2. Salome Oyugi to replace Praxedes Tororey as Director Legal
3. Michael Ouma to replace James Muhati as Director ICT
4. Marjan Hussein Marjan to replace Ezra Chiloba as CEO
5. Decimah M’mayi to act as Deputy Commission Secretary.
The above team will again work hand in hand with the Davis Chirchir team to deliver a 57% win for Uhuru, take note the October 17th magic number will be 57%.