President Uhuru has called for Jubilee coalition senators meeting to be held at Statehouse Nairobi. DP ruto online messaging general Dennis Itumbi has revealed that the meeting will be used by the president to unveil a post election merger with with Gideon Moi’s KANU party.
According to Itumbi, the deputy president will not go down without a fight since he has numbers. On the other hand Uhuru using the long arm of the government (State machinery) is said to have lobbied some tanga tanga senators into endorsing the removal of senate majority leader Kipchumba Murkomen. He will be replaced by Gideon Moi.
See below Itumbi’s revelations:
By Dennis Itumbi
So, on Thursday President Kenyatta, his brother Muhoho Kenyatta and Nancy Gitau met Senator Gideon Moi and agreed on an illegal Post Election Coalition agreement.
Illegal because, such documents can only be executed by NEC as provided by the Jubilee Constitution.
1. Senator Moi on Friday then went boasting to Wiper Leader Kalonzo Musyoka on Friday and effectively #HustlerNation through our Political intelligence arm got wind of the plan.
2. The idea of the Coalition executed in secrecy, was to kick out Majority Leader Kipchumba Murkomen and Whip Susan Kihika
3. You however need a PG. so a clever idea was hatched call a Senators only PG
4. However one hitch, whatever changes are made, they must be communicated by the Party Whip, who is General Susan Kihika
5. The next challenge is the Speaker, Ken Lusaka. – That one threaten with the Wheelbarrow case
6. The proposed new Majority Leader was initially Samuel Poghisio, but that has now been changed and the new person is Gideon Moi.
Now, normally in these PG meetings, the President just walks in and reads a list, no vote and no opposition is allowed.
However, the attendees endorse. Tomorrow will be different.
The Standing orders first require attendance of MORE that FIFTY percent of the Party in the said PG.
So how are the numbers in Senate?
THE NUMBERS IN SENATE.
Dear # HustlerNation , write to each of your senators and encourage them to be strong. Tag them below. In your village WhatsApp. Encourage them.
JUBILEE SENATORS +1 PDR – Total 35 (Add Illegal Kanu 3)
1. Sen. Kipchumba Murcome
2.Sen. Susan Kihika
3. Sen. Samson Cherargei
4. Sen. Aaron Cheruiyot
5. Sen. Christopher Langat
6. Sen. Stephen Lelegwe
7.Sen. Michael Mbito
8. Sen. Mahamud Mohamed
9. Sen. Juma Wario
10. Sen. Mary Seneta
11. Sen. Philip Mpaayei
12. Sen. Alice Milgo
13. Sen. Victor Prengei
14. Sen. Kithure Kindiki
15. Sen. Mithika Linturi
16. Sen. Millicent Omanga
17. Sen. Margaret Kamar
18. Sen. Iman Falhada
19. Sen. Hargura Godana
20. Sen. Naomi Waqo
21. Sen. Anwar Loitiptip
22. Sen. John Kinyua
23. Sen. Mwangi Githiomi
24. Sen. Christine Zawadi
25. Sen. Njeru Ndwiga
1. Sen. Ephraim Maina
2. Sen. Kimani Wamatangi
3.Sen. Kang’ata Irungu
4. Sen. Beth Mugo
5. Sen. Mwaura
6. Sen. Farhiya Haji
7.Sen. Johnson Sakaja
8. Sen. Dr. Ali
9. Yusuf Haji
10. Sen. Fatuma Dullo + 3 (Illegal Kanu)
Tomorrow’s PG @StateHouseKenya is the beginning of a Journey to hand over Power to Gideon Moi.
It starts by an illegal attempt to make him Majority Leader – Why are Independent MPs like Charles Kibiru invited to a Jubilee Meeting?
Short Term gains will NOT defeat # HustlerNation
Itumbi Itumbi Itumbi