Prime Minister Raila Odinga’s interview and text summary with Citizen TV’s Julie Gichuru on SUNDAY LIVE here below.
Summary of his excellency Prime Minister Raila Odinga’s INTERVIEW ON CITIZEN SUNDAY LIVE.
1. I’m now busy initiating programmes in Africa to help the
2. uhuru and ruto should not hide behind owalo but just face us head on and declare state of emergency for them to find excuse to skip Hague proceedings.
3. i did not want Kenyans to shade blood as 2007 that’s why i decided to go to court and put justice on trial but i was aware of all what was happening at bomas on vote tallying.
4. rigging started when they supplied areas they like with sufficient BVR registration kits while others they shared 4 polling station against 1 kit.
5. ruto and uhuru forced themselves to Hague court.
6. during 2007 violence the government of the day chased and gunned people down like antelopes. i did not want that to repeat because i knew that i was dealing with fools again who don’t care about innocent life.
7. the truth of the matter is that i won election but fools could not care about democracy and they wanted blood shade which i avoided because i love Kenyans
dearly but they should not take it for granted.
8. don’t refer to me as former, no body replaced me as a prime minister so I’m the prime minister.