President Uhuru Kenyatta has appointed several appointments to of chairman of boards of various parastataals; here is the list
1. David Kimaiyo- non-executive chairman of the Kenyatta National Hospital board.
2. Githu Muigai (former AG)- chair of the Council of Legal Education for three years effective April 18.
3. Hon James Rege (Former MP,Karachuonyo)- chairperson of the Kenya Electricity Transmission Company Limited board of directors.
4. Mutea Iringo- chairperson of National Cereals and Produce Board.
5. Kazungu Kambi – chairperson of the Coast Development Authority for three years effective April 18.
6. Hon Edwin Yinda (former Alego Usonga MP) – chairperson of the Information Communication Technology Authority for three years.
7. Bernard Mungata -chairperson of Industrial and Commercials Development Corporation (ICDC) for three years effective April 18.
8. Erastus Mwongera – chairperson of the Kenya National Highways Authority.
9. James Ndegwa- chairperson of the board of Capital Markets Authority for three years starting April 18.
10. Mark Bor – chairperson of the board of Moi Teaching and Referral hospital for three years.
11. Philip Kaloki – chair of the board of management for three years.
12. Ngene Gituku – chairperson Communications Authority of Kenya.
13. Hon Henry Obwocha – chairperson of the Privatization Commission for three years
14. John Ngumi has been retained as Kenya Pipeline Company chairman.