Finally the 2022 realignments are taking shape with Rift Valley/Kalenjin land heating up in what is seen as a last blow to DP Ruto’s presidential ambition. In the latest revelation of a super alliance bringing together former premier Raila Odinga , President Uhuru and former deputy PM and vice president Musalia Mudavadi the Kalenjin nation is putting their foot forward to make sure they will form the bedrock of the said alliance.
Top leaders from the area who are said to have been co-opted into the super alliance include Governor Isaac Ruto, Zediakiah Bundotich aka Buzeki, Governor Tolgos and former powerful interior PS Zakayo Cheruiyot. Here is the full list.
1. Hon Gideon Moi ~ Senator Baringo County
2. H.E Isaac Ruto ~ CCM Party Leader
3. H.E Alex Tolgos ~ Governor Elgeyo Marakwet
4. Hon Nick Salat ~ KANU Secretary General
5. Hon Gladwel Tungo ~ Women Rep Baringo
6. Hon. Zedekiah Buzeki ~ CCM Sec General
7. Hon. William Kamket ~ MP Tiaty
8. Hon. Silas Tiren ~ MP Moiben
9. Hon. Wilson Sossion ~ Nominated MP and SG KNUT
10. Hon. Paul Sang ~ Former MP Bureti
11. Hon. Franklin Bett ~ Former MP Bureti
12. Hon. Magerer Langat ~ Former MP Kipkelion
13. Hon. Musa Sirma ~ Former MP ELdama Ravin.
14.Hon. Zakayo Cheruiyot ~ Former MP Kuresoi South.