Top Uhuru and DP Ruto ally lawyer Donald Kipkorir has endorsed Governor Evans Kidero for a second term. Donald is a known for his close links with Mt Kenya business magnate including top Jubilee operatives. His endorsement a big boost to Kidero.
Here is his message in which he praises Kidero and also endorses other leaders
“The Candidates I Support For August Elections
There’s a tidal movement in men’s affairs. Seizing the highest tide leads on to fortune. If high tide is let to pass, all the rest of the voyage of their lives will be marked by difficulty and misery. It’s on such a high tide that we’re now floating, and we must take the current when it is offered, or lose our campaign.
Julius Caesar, William Shakespeare
Election time is about making choices, few times informed, most times misinformed. Our choices are primitive and motivated by tribe and corruption. We are rarely motivated by higher ideals. Our parties ain’t ideological and this no one can take the high road of principles. Election times means choosing between friends. My choices in Counties I have interest as follows:
1. Nairobi: Dr. Evans Kidero for Governor , and for MPs KJ Kiarie, TJ Kajwan’g, Rachel Shebesh.
2. Elgeyo Marakwet: Alex Tolgos for Governor: MP William Kisang
3. Kirinyaga: Anne Waiguru for Governor
4. Mombasa: Ali Hassan Joho for Governor
5. Uasin Gishu: Jackson Mandago for Governor, Gladys Boss Shollei, Swarup Mishra and Silas Tiren for MPs
6. Kwale: Issah Chiperah for Governor and Omar Zonga for MP
7. Kilifi: Kambi Kazungu for Governor
8. Kajiado: Joseph Ole Lenku for Governor
9. Laikipia: Joshua Irungu for Governor and Jane Apollos for MP
10. Machakos: Wavinya Ndeti
For Senate, am agnostic.
PS. For Nairobi, Polycarp Igathe is my friend and we have many common friends in low and high places. I don’t know Mike Sonko but I fear populist leaders. Currently, am reading The Rise & Fall Of The Third Reich. And it scares me.”