By Rita Oyier via Facebook
Sometimes the media have a very shallow way of analysing anything. If that word analysing can be used.
This is what my brain maps out
1. We have a situation where Pro government people at different stages ask Americans not to interfere. (RO and KM)
2. We have a second situation where after ‘stolen elections ‘ a different set of pro government people ask them not to interfere (MK)
3. In another government separate from the above Big brother says ‘Choices consequences, necessary contact ‘
4. The new government of the day declares ‘We don’t need the west we are facing east’
5. Suddenly they are here and we just blew more than a billion hosting the West
All these players including Obama has shifted their stand. So making a big deal out of his irrelevant statement on opposition is shallow and an indicator that brains don’t work really well for us and our gold fish memory reputation.
We act like sluts, Praising the man of the moment because he is the honey comb.
Drip drip drip… Think guys think.