If you think you’ve suffered in the past 10 yrs under Jubilee govt, think again. This is only half of what it promised. A group of misguided voters is coming up and they might overwhelmingly vote in DP Ruto. These clowns believe that the DP is God-sent! Kenya is one giant circus. – read a tweet by former presidential candidate Abduba Dida
Oh yes, it is a fact, reggae can be stopped, Kenyans have done it before with no help from top leadership. With the ravaging poverty that has pushed folks in Muranga to feed on monkey meat it is obvious masses can stop Jubilee reggae even if its played by Uhuru himself.
Now, the only reason why Kenyans will not stop reggae is because of William Ruto, if masses can regroup and get a sober, sane non aligned clean person they can indeed stop the reggae.
Here is a list of instances where Kenyans have ganged up to stop reggae:
1. In 2002, Kenyans stopped reggae, they sent Moi and his project home, reggae was stopped in Sabatia where the then VP Musalia Mudavadi was humbled by little known preacher who later become a minister- Hon Akaranga!
2. In 2005, they again stopped the reggae by voting in ORANGE instead of Kibaki’s Banana team.
3. In 2007, they stopped reggae, voted out Kibaki, forcing the dark forces to swear him in at night, the country plunged into chaos and we know how that ended.
4. Still in 2007, Kenyans voted out key stalwarts whom nobody could have imagined that they would be rejected, the sitting vice president then, who had engineered massive changes in the Prions department one Moody Awori was sent home, Gusii strongman Simeon Nyachae lost his Nyaribari Chache seat among others….
5. In 2013, they stopped reggae and voted in the ICC indictees (rigging ? oh yes , there might have been rigging but the margin was within reach thus a seamless rigging)
6.In 2017, reggae was stopped in Kiambu, Governor William Kabogo lost to one Hon Ferdinard Waititu, imagine, that was one hell of a strong reggae there that was stopped.
7. As we speak, DP Ruto is only a deputy president on paper, he has no powers, he is just hanging in there because the constitution protects the holder of the office. Uhuru cannot engineer his impeachment for fear of a backlash, oh yes, that is one hell of a serious reggae that has been stopped. Ruto’s arrogance has been reduced.
8. Sonko is another case, Statehouse just stopped the reggae in Nairobi county!
Therefore, it is important for Baba and Uhuru to be cautious, looking at the current propaganda that has gained momentum, currently being trended by mainly Mt Kenya voters, it appears that the BBI reggae is on the chopping, if RailaUhuru won’t change tact, the BBI reggae will be stopped.
If only Miguna miguna was sober, sane and in the county !