Uhuru visit to Western vs Uhuru visit to Central.
1. Commissioned new medical equipment at Murang’a County Referral Hospital worth sh15 billion.
2. Launched upgrade works of the Mukuyu-Kambiria-Mirira-Gwathamaki; Ngonda-Mununga and Gakonya-Mahuaini Roads to bitumen standard worth sh17.8 billion
3. Commissioned the Kangema- Gacharage (C70) Road worth sh5 billion
4. Launched upgrade works of the Kutus-Kianyaga-
Kiamutugu-Githure-Kibugu worth sh8 billion.
5. Commissioned new medical equipment at Kerugoya County Referral Hospital worth sh20 billion. Promised another sh4 billion for more upgrades.
6. Inspected specialized medical equipment at Nyeri County Referral Hospital installed by the Jubilee Government under the Managed Equipment Services (MES) worth sh40 billion
7. Commissioned the Othaya-Mukurwe-ini water supply and sewerage project at Kihuri water treatment plant worth 800 million
8. Inspected the progress of upgrade works to Othaya Sub-County Hospital. The Jubilee Government will inject shillings 300 million into the project so that upgrade works can be finished by May 2017.
9. Commissioned new medical equipment at the Nanyuki Teaching and Referral Hospital worth sh6 billion.
10. Issued title deeds to residents of Naromoru on their way to Nanyuki to commission medical equipment at Nanyuki Teaching and Referral Hospital.
11. Launched upgrade works of Naromoru-Ngarin
giru Road worth sh4 billion.
12.Launched construction works of the Market in Chaka Township, Nyeri County. This will be an ultramodern market hub with a multitude of amenities.
13. Wrote off all coffee farmers debts worth sh2 billion, in addition to sh12.5 billion he already allocated the region in 2015/16 budget.
14. Insulted Raila.
COMPARE WITH RECENT TOUR OF WESTERN:
1. Addressed residents of Webuye in Bungoma County. Purported to inspect Pan Paper Mills already sold to the Rai Group of Companies which is doing upgrades. Insulted Raila.
2. Addressed residents of Bukembe in Bungoma County. Insulted Raila.
3. Conferred Degrees and awarded Diplomas and Certificates during the inaugural Graduation Ceremony of Kibabii Universithy. Said nothing about request by university to increase capitation.
4. Addressed residents of Kanduyi in Bungoma County on his way to Kibabii University. Insulted Raila.