By Kenya Today
The following individuals are among 400 people who were named and accused by Truth Justice and Reconciliation Commission (TJRC) for either murder of innocent citizens, corruption, theft of public properties, abuse of office or unleashing terror against innocent Kenyans. TJRC was mandated by the Kenyan government to do thorough inquiry into the past and present injustices and atrocities that were meted against innocent Kenyans. The named individuals should bow their heads in shame as we wait for further investigation and prosecution:-
1. Mr. Uhuru Kenyatta: He is accused of masterminding 2007 post-election violence. 1,133 Kenyans were killed and about 3000,000 displaced. Mr. Uhuru is the current Kenyan president. He is also indicted by ICC for crimes against humanity.
2. Deputy-president William Ruto: He is accused of masterminding 2007 post-election violence. 1,133 people were murdered inhumanely and about 300,000 displaced. About 30 people were rounded up and set ablaze in a church. He is also accused of grabbing land that belonged to internally displaced person.
3. Mr. Daniel Arap Moi: Former president of Kenya is to be questioned as a person of interest in the murder of former foreign affairs minister Dr. Robert Ouko. Moi should also answer controversies surrounding Molasses project.
4. Mr. Nicolas Biwott: Former cabinet minister be questioned for the murder of Robert Ouko.
5. Mr. Bethwel Kiplagat: Former Ambassador should be questioned for murder of Robert Ouko and Wagalla massacre.
6. Mr. Noah Arap Too. Mr. Too is former CID director. CID is an equivalent of American FBI. Mr. Too is accused of torture and ill-treatment of innocent Kenyans.
7. Mr. Norman Nyaga is former Kamkunji MP. He is accused of assassination of Mr. Crispine Odhiambo Mbai while serving as the government Chief Whip.
8. Mr. Stephen Kalonzo Musyoka: The former vice-president is accused of grabbing huge tracts of land at Thaloni.
9. Mr. Joseph Nkaissery MP Kajiado central: Nkaissery is MP for Kajiado central and a retired army general. Heâ€™s adversely mentioned over the 1984 military operation to disarm Pokots. The report say lives were lost.
10. Mr. Samuel Moroto: He is former MP for Kapenguria. He is accused of inciting and facilitating youths to attack and evict other communities from Kapenguria during his tenure as MP.
11. Mr. Alfred Khangâ€™ati: He is former Kanduyi MP. He is accused of abuse of office while serving in former prime-ministerâ€™s office.
12. Elizabeth Ongoro: Former MP for Kasarani. To be investigated for issuing inflammatory statements.
13. Mr. Jackson Kibor: Rift-valley politician. He is accused of financing the 2007/08 post-election violence.
14. Mr. Omondi Anyanga: MP for Nyatike. He is accused of funding and coordinating 2007/08-post election violence in Migori County.
15. Mr. Joshua Kuttuny: Former MP for Cherangany. He is accused of funding 2007 post-election violence.
16. Mr. Peter Mwathi: Former MP for Limuru. He was linked to the post-election violence.
17. Mr. Fred Kapondi: Former MP for Mt. Elgon. He is accused of sponsoring illegal militia (SDLF) that killed and maimed innocent citizens.
18. Former Molo MP Njenga Mungai: He is accused of arming and inciting youths against non-kikuyu tribes in Rift-valley.
19. Mt Elgon MP John Serut. He is accused of financing, planning and instigating violence in Mount Elgon that led to death, serious injuries, displacement and destruction of property.
20. Former Chief Justice Bernard Chunga. He is accused of infringing against fair trial of accused persons.
21. Kitui Senator David Musila: Accused of planning and ordering torture and forceful eviction of residents of Nzalae from the area.
22. Mr. William Ole Ntimama: The former cabinet minister is accused of inciting ethnic violence against non-Masai tribes.
23. Former ambassador Julius ole Sunkuli would also face investigations over allegations of instigating clashes in 1991/92.
24. Mr. David Kimaiyo: Current police Inspector general is also implicated.
25. Francis Nyenze- Land grabbing
26. Mary Wambui – incitement to violence during PEV in Central Province
27. Chris Obure- Incitement
28. Ramadhan Kajembe- Incitement
29. Stanly Githunguri- Incitement
30. Henry Kosgey – incitement
31. Francklin Bett-Incitement
32. Grace Kaindi- shoot to kill order in 2007 PEV
This information is courtesy of The Standard, Daily Nation and The Star Newspapers. It just seems every sector of ours country is a rotten.
Who can do justice? You be the judgeâ€¦