It had escaped my mind that Rift Valley and Coast province have since independence agitated for MAJIMBO form of government; ever wondered WHY Coast is for a strengthening Devolution? Skewed appointments into top government jobs is the source of trouble.
Here is the growing list of URP rebels and also ANTI-JUBILEE Voices in Rift Valley:
1. H.E Governor Isaak Ruto- Bomet County and Chairman Mashinani Party
2. Hon Gideno Moi Chairman KANU and Baringo Senator
3. Hon Zachayo Cheruiyot-MP Kuresoi, Nakuru and former powerful Internal Security Permanent Secretary
4. Hon Lonyangapua- Senator Pokot County
5. Hon Alfred Keter -Nandi Hills MP, Nandi County
6. Hon Prof Sambili- MP Mogotia, Baringo and former Minister-Higher Education
7. Hon Yohanass Ngeno-MP Emuarua Dikkir, Narok/Transmara County
8. Hon Oscar Sudi aka Peoples’s hustler- MP Kapseret, Uasin Gishu County
9. Hon Moses Ole Ntutu Senator Narok County and former powerful assistant minister
10. Hon Patrick Ntutu -MP Narok West
11. Hon Peter Mositet- Senator Kajiado
12. Hon Henry Ole Ndiema- Senator Trans Nzoia
13. Hon Zipporah Kittony
Others not elected by influential include;
14.Nick Salat- Sec General KANU- Bomet
15. Magerer Langat former MP Kipkerion, Kericho
How can all these leaders be wrong? is the DP failing to get a feel of his people? Can the real hustler STAND-UP? Can DP stop the Tumetenga and move to tumejenga?
Meanwhile Mt Kenya mafia are also pushing not to join Jubilee yet we know Jubilee was created in order to facilitate DP Ruto’s campaigns in 2022.