Open Letter From Cape Town To My People of Kenya:
As I wind my holiday in Cape Town, I want to reiterate my beliefs that I have repeatedly stated hitherto. Kenya is still a backward nation with a false belief that it is developed bec she is a 4 foot Pygmy amidst 3 foot pygmies! Our GDP is not enough to run the traffic budget of New York City.Kenya is beset with negative tribalism, ethnic irredentism and state-sponsored corruption. To truly succeed, we need the following:
1. Kenya needs benevolent dictatorship to make things happen and not charitable democracy. Our President (with the Deputy President) must exercise full and absolute executive powers. The Judiciary and Legislature are independent but not of equal stature with the Executive.
2. Ministers ought to exercise full executive authority donated by the Presidency and they should be personally liable for failures in action or inaction.
3. Anyone who joins public service a as a Minister, PS, Ambassador, CEO or Chairman of Corporation must have been paying taxes for the last five preceding years and must make full and public disclosure of their assets and taxes for that period to the present.
4. Anyone given public tender/contract must deliver per the ToR and on completion, the public must have a right to audit … The most glaring example of corruption are our architects and engineers delivering third rate roads and buildings .. In China, they are shot!
5. The Government ought to reward genuine entrepreneurs, innovators and wealth creators and not tenderpreneurs, conmen and sycophants… Good Kenyans are always recognized abroad and never at home … Think of Barack Obama, Chris Froome, Richard Dawkins, Wangari Maathai, Chris Kirubi, Paul Tergat, Michael Macharia et al … And look at the Kenyans who are given MBS and EBS!!!
6. Let every Kenyan pay tax …. Including those claiming on their on to be Billionaires … And publish tax and property details of anyone getting Government tender of more than Kshs.100m in a year.
7. Triple the salaries of Police and teachers … And reduce by 90% salaries of the President, Deputy President, MPs, Governors and MCAs.
Have a truly blessed 2016.