Before we get to 2022, we must pass through 2017. To pass 2017, we must look at the promises of 2013.
1. Have the current government created 1million jobs annually?
2. Have they created the 24 hours economy? Have they minimized Kenyan debt?
3. Have they improved the economy by double digits?
4. Have they provided clean drinking water to 80% of Kenyans as they promised?
5. Have they equipped public hospitals with drugs and machines as they promised?
6. Have they created opportunities for the development of the youths?
7. Have they improved the security situation for Kenyans?
8. Have they lowered the prices of basic commodities?
9. Have they lowered inflation?
10. Have they lowered taxes on Kenyans?
11. Have they united the nation?
12. Are Kenyans feeling better under their leadership in comparison to the last government?
If the answers to this questions is NO. Then rather than talking about 2022, the current government ought to give Kenyans a reason why they deserve 5 more years…..
If the government of kenya is chosen by a few elites and not universal suffrage as provided for by the constitution, who have decided the people who will be president for the next 100 years, then we don’t even need IEBC and those millions wasted in “elections” should be used to rehabilitate street families. But if Kenyans have a say, then let’s let them make that choice.