By Dennis itumbi via FB
Dear Francis Atwoli and Co.
We hear you.
In your Lexicon, Hustlers ni Wezi. Hustlers ni Malaya.
We accept your definition.
Continue profiling and defining us.
But at the end remember the following;
1. We shall continue Hustling.
2. Hustler is NOT defined by the Dictionary, it is our LIFESTYLE.
3. The Chief #HustlersClerk still sells 10 Bob eggs and one month chics for 65 Bob. Hustling never ends we keep pushing for better opportunities.
4. Hustling is not a destination, it is a journey, a lifestyle of hardwork, dreams and grabbing opportunities as they come. We wake up every morning to relentlessly go after our dreams.
5. We are NOT Entitled like some of you, when we have, we still hustle for more, when we do not have we hustle. We know when you do not have you go and take pale KEMSA ama Ruaraka.
6. Like the eagle, we have no fear of adversity. We have a fearless spirit of a conqueror. We are Proudly Hustlers.
7. Mejja, once sang that our lessons are a product of our Hustle. Google a song called Majengo, Mr.Atwoli.
8. We wear Insults with utmost Pride, like our attitude. It is part of us. Mwizi and Malaya, ni sawa. Tumekubali.
Our Eyes are firmly fixed on the Prize.
We shall Win….because we are
From the Spokesman Desk.