By Anwar Sadat
The things William Ruto had to endure because he had a case at ICC.
1. The allocation for the daily running of the office of the DP was transferred to the office of the president. Ruto was no longer allowed to incur any expenses without approval from the presidency.
2. The appointment letters of some of his staff in the press service was revoked without his knowledge.
3. Ruto’s chief of staff, Mary Keitany, and by extension Mr. Ruto, were smeared in allegations of corruption by dossiers leaked from the famous 36 TNA bloggers, who famously referred to URP as the “stealing” wing of Jubilee. One blogger, Pauline Njoroge, jokingly said that Ruto might even “Grab the skies ”
4. When URP Mps asked why Ruggut was fired through a text message and replaced by Dr. Githinji, they were mockingly told to keep quiet because they had a case at the ICC. They were advised to behave if they needed help.
5. When the corruption allegations against Queen Bee was gaining pitch and URP pushing for her resignation, TNA warned URP, telling them that nobody threatens the President. They dared Ruto to ” bring it on”
6. He had to respond and abuse his mentor Raila every other day in defense of some Mt Kenya mafia shortcomings like NYS and Waiguru corrupt deals. DP Ruto was ordered to tell off Raila that Waiguru was claen and there was NO CORRUPTION in NYS
William Ruto and Sang had to endure much, at the hands of those they helped to create. The relief was evident when Ruto said ” Hallelujah, God is great. Our God is faithful ”
Let’s meet in Nakuru to celebrate the deliverance.