By Anwar Sadat
I can confirm that The Rt. Hon. Dr. Eng. Raila Amolo Odinga, supported by the other NASA principals, has a comprehensive plan which will be implemented from day one of their administration to transform the lives of Kenyans.
The urgent priorities of the NASA administration from August 2017 will be the following:
1. Grow the Kenyan economy by implimenting effective fiscal policies that will propel growth.
2. Create jobs by attracting foreign investors, supporting local manufactures through reduction of power tarrifs and encouraging entrepreaneurship (giving opportunities to small businesses via provision of low interest loans, easy of doing business among others
3. Lower the high unemployment rate via training and giving loans for business start-ups,.
4. Improve our Agricultural production by empowering farmers and provision of extension services. Resseting the agenda for food security and proper pricing for commoditities.
5. Tackling the water problem especially in Arid and semi areas
6. Lower the cost of energy & associated derivatives.
7. Expand Data communication infrastructure and expand Internet access across the country.
8. Review small and start-up business taxes, with the intentions of making it easy to start and sustain business.
9. Promote and support local manufactures. NASA will not be quick to import metal containers from China, or buy Ferries from Turkey and we have local companies with the capacity to provide this goods and services.
10. Build classrooms in schools using local companies, contract local workshops to provide school furnitures.
Folks the era of matusi, hasira, na uongozi ya Propaganda itaisha Agosti mwaka huu.
From day one, the NASA administration will work to make life better for all Kenyans, and not just the few RELATHIEVES of those in power.
Let’s vote NASA, protect the votes, and swear in A Government for the people, of the people, and by the people.
No power can stop an idea whose time has come, and no force can suppress a people suffering under the weight of an elitist regime, creating a few billionaires as it continues to impoverish millions.