By Kimutai Keitany via Facebook
My good advice to ODM.
1. Abandon CORD and strengthen your party or form another strong alliance.
2. CORD, as it is now is an excess and useless baggage full of competitors instead of lieutenants – Kalonzo and Wetangula are liabilities. Each one of them wants to be president but they’re not as able and popular as Odinga.
3. WIPER and Ford Kenya parties are financially crippled and so they will try to ride on Odinga’ s back. They don’t have ability to mount presidential campaigns.
4. Amani coalition is as useless as the previous two; Mudavadi will accelerate confusion rather than being a remedy. He is only interested in being endorsed by Raila to become the president.
5. Never bring in Jirongo to your party, doing so is like sprinkling soapy water on a slippery surface.
6. KANU can never manage your style of politics and so merging with them is like grafting unrelated scion to a root stock.
7. Stop whining about JPs cash source and look for your own money ; you are wasting your time on a non issue. Winning elections is about money and ideology – that’s what people want. They don’t care about the source.
8. Control the ego of ODM diehards …their arrogance will repulse potential supporters.
9. Be rational in your criticisms …don’t oppose everything that Jubilee does, you may end up criticising a popular idea.
10. Don’t make the party a family affair. This is the time to introduce Raila’s successor to the people. This will assure continuity.
I rest my case.