Musalia’s ANC EXPOSES Total MADNESS at IEBC, 1000 BVR Kits were given to STATEHOUSE Operatives To Register FAKE Voters, Chebukati Full of FUCKERY
The report that the Ministry of Public Service, Youth and Sports has returned 1000 Biometric Voter Registration to IEBC is a decoy meant to circumvent questions on how they were used to register NYS cohorts as voters without their knowledge.
We also wonder where 800 more kits have emerged from when IEBC is on record in a letter to NASA admitting in had only lent NYS 200 kits and had written to the ministry to return the kits. The media report of the existence of 1000 BVRs is especially worrying given that in an IEBC mumbo-jumbo of a reply to us, IEBC denied stark evidence that NYS was used to register unsuspecting cohorts as voters.
This lack of transparency amounts to cover-ups by IEBC and emboldens our resolve that IEBC is not intent on managing free, fair and credible elections. It instead prefers to prevaricate on everything.
Furthermore, deliberate effort has been made to dillydally on procurement to pave way massive rip-offs reminiscent of the scandals that dogged the disbanded team.
The announcement that IEBC will now resort to restricted or direct procurement amounts to handpicking of select suppliers and is a recipe for another monumental “Chickengate” in the making.
Our verdict is that IEBC is caught up in irreconcilable dereliction of public duty and contemptuous treatment of its mandate because it is beholden to Jubilee. We therefore join our NASA colleagues in being honest with Kenyans that IEBC;
· Is not ready to manage a free, fair and credible election.
· Has embarked on sanitising illegal registration of voters
· Is covering up for a final dirty final register.
On Wednesday March 1, 2017 NASA received a purported reply from IEBC to a memorandum of 7/2/2017. That memorandum did not require a reply. That NASA letter of 20/2/2017 detailing serious concerns on IEBC lapses and which sought answers from IEBC by the deadline of 27/2/2017 was not replied to.
IEBC deceptively circumvented replying to the NASA letter by hurriedly sending NASA founder parties some vague 13-pages of nothing. It is an insult to our collective intelligence that an institution headed by assumed new and energised commissioners can contemptuously send us recast pages from the Elections Act as sufficient answers to very serious concerns we have raised.
We share the outrage of our partners that the new IEBC commissioners should be warned that NASA good will should not be taken for granted by commissioners who are copying and relapsing into the bad manners of their predecessors.
We find it a strange coincidence that a recurring narrative in the IEBC booklet is a copycat of Jubilee’s refrain of promises of ”we will”. They appear to be good students of Kusema na Kutenga. Specifically, IEBC is;
· Opaque on how they will compile one voter register,
· Evasive on how they will audit the voter register. They scandalously admit that the Registrar of Birth and Death person doesn’t have a “centralised” register, But contradictory still state they will use the same existent centralised register to “clean” their voter register of dead voters
· Extremely annoying when they admit evidence of multiple use of single IDs but are unable to explain how they will expunge them from the register.
· Is arrogantly confirming “complementary system” is relapse to manual but in the same breath still insist the “complementary system” is still digital
· Doggy on vetting of staff; the “mass” transfers of returning officers is a deceptive appearance of vetting
· Unable to account for total BVRs available and those lent to Burundi.
· Unable to explain how they will establish the Elections Technology Advisory Committee without participation of stakeholders.
· Full of evasive and contradictorydenials of the obvious
Hon Kipruto arap Kirwa – ANC Deputy Party Leader
Capt (rtd) Mohamed Yare – ANC Deputy Party Leader
Kelivin Lunani – ANC Party National Chairman