URGENT PLEA TO MY SUPPORTERS, PATRIOTS AND FRIENDS OF KENYA. THE FOLLOWING ARE WHAT WE NEED AND MUST DO RIGHT AWAY:
1) Get me urgent medical attention. I must see a doctor or physician and have a thorough toxicology tests done.
The illegitimate tyrants in Nairobi injected poison, disease causing agents and other fatally debilitating chemicals in my body.
2) I need to be liberated from Dubai, given a safe and secure passage and entry into my country of birth, Kenya without any further delay. A Kenyan born citizen cannot be denied entry into his country of birth. I have never renounced my citizenship. The courts have upheld and recognized my citizenship.
3) Patriots, human rights defenders, and those who believe in freedom and human dignity must agitate and demonstrate against the violent and barbaric treatment I have been subjected to; the blatant abuse of power by the Jubilee tyrants; the disobedience of more than 10 court orders in my favour by the Jubilee tyrants; and the continued violation of my rights by Uhuru Kenyatta, William Ruto, Fred Matiang’i, Boinett and Kihalangwa. They are not above the law.
4) Make robust demands for the judiciary to maintain its independence and mete out severe punishment against the rogue and barbaric state agents and their superiors.
5) Strongly condemn and demonstrate against the illegal and arrogant DISOBEDIENCE of numerous court orders that have DIRECTED Uhuru Kenyatta and William Ruto to respect and uphold my right to citizenship by birth, return my VALID Kenyan passport they illegally took away from me or to REISSUE me with a new Kenyan passport and FACILITATE my re-entry into Kenya and ensure my security and safety.
6) Demand that Raila Odinga cannot and should not be enjoying Easter abroad and dining with the tyrants when the person who swore him in as The People’s President is being “murdered” by those who stole his election and who have killed and maimed his supporters.
7) Strongly condemn my consistent illegal arrests, incommunicado detention without trial, refusal to allow me to enter and stay in Kenya freely, safely and without being subjected to cruel and inhumane treatment.
😎 Mobilize large groups of people to demonstrate, make noise and demand that my birthright, constitutional and legal rights be respected and upheld; court orders be obeyed; my Kenyan passport be returned or a new one issued; my security and safety be safeguarded; and I be allowed to enter and stay or live and work in Kenya.
9) Strongly condemn the violent, barbaric, inhumane, degrading, abusive and cruel treatment I have been subjected to by the illegitimate Jubilee tyrants and Emirates Air. Expose both robustly.
10) Mobilize resources for me and the National REVOLUTIONARY Movement. Make the NRM strong and impenetrable.
Defeat the despots! The despots must fall!
Dr. Miguna Miguna
Dubai International Airport, UAE
April 1, 2018