Hon Peter Kaluma oozes truths again
1. Some 357 Kenyans were shot dead by police and several raped and wounded following the 2017 Elections. Out of those shot dead, 355 were luos, all the raped were luos.
2. Following the 2008 post election violence, all Kenyans have been compensated except Luos.
3. All other Kenyan tribes are either fully or partially in government, except Luos.
4. On 30th January, 2018, all NASA leaders avoided Uhuru Park, except Raila.
5. Luos have borne enough of the struggle as others obstruct them thinking they (Luos) are fighting for themselves.
6. Luos will never be on the streets, but will chart the new path of engagement H.E. Raila has devised.
7. Luos will NEVER support William Ruto, but will work with other Kenyans even if from Central to progress Kenya, for all.
8. The Luos are in ODM, not Jubilee. We are only engaging Jubilee on the identified national issues.
10. The Luo will soon bounce back!