Open Letter To H.E Uhuru Kenyatta
Only true friends tell each other the truth because they have nothing to gain or lose, but enhanced friendship. I listened to to your speech in extenso, and I didn’t hear you talk about the following:
1. Our economy in distress and how to fix it including by quantitative easing.
2. Run-away bank interest and how to tame it.
3. Apparent and officially sanctioned corruption in the public sector and more so in NYS and El NiÃ±o ghost tenders.
4. Collapsed tourism, sugar, maize, milk and wheat sectors and fixing it.
5. Teachers salaries which are reasonable if not still low .. Successful countries pay their teachers the highest in the public sector.
6. Reducing if not ending extreme poverty, poverty-riding diseases and primitive cultures.
7. Guaranteeing that Government has exclusive monopoly and use of violence, and anyone outside it is a terrorist.
8. Providing portable water to every house, and Tarmac road to every location and electricity to every primary school…. Giving access to them to every Kenyan.
The bible says that the truth sets us free. The Conservatives have lost elections in Canada bec for ten years, they lied to the people. Justin Trudeau of the Liberals, and a former high school teacher just got elected bec he told Canadians there will be pain ahead before it gets well.
Happy Mashujaa Day Mr. President.