Kenyans are up in arms against Uhuru’s Jubilee regime for what they term as a systematic and well calculated move to have the Nairobi National Park degazatted and sold to private developers.
Here is what many are saying is a doomed strategy to have the park closed;
How to grab Nairobi national park Season One.
1. Release Lions into the streets.
2. Repeat this on a weekly basis.
3. Ensure someone is mauled.
4. Order the Killing of a lion in the full glare of cameras (remember, the lion could have been sedated and safely returned to the park)
4. Contract a Chinese firm to conduct guided Environmental Impact Assessment and Social Impact Assessment.
5. Incite public anger over animals getting preference to humans.
6. Declare the wildlife a threat to city dwellers.
7. Relocate the animals to Maasai Maara.
8. Degazzette the park land. set it aside(tenga) for private development, share among the elites and do it quickly