One day after meeting the Lamu leaders, Uhuru Kenyatta came out with guns blazing, he ordered the revocation of title deeds issue to 22 companies, he claimed that it is 70 percent of Lamu county, 500,000 acres.
But wait a minute, this is how the media is reporting
And officials at the registrar of lands confirmed that a QUICK SURVEY had found that most of the companies mentioned in the report were not REGISTERED.
” 14 of the companies in the list are not even registered in the country as we speak, an official not authorized to speak told News24.
At least 11 companies allocated land in Lamu Port are not REGISTERED with the Registrar of Companies.
The eleven were allocated 200,000 acres, out of the 500,000 acres illegally allocated Lapsset land.
– See more at: www.the-star.co.ke/news/article-181840/11-companies-behind-lamu-land-grab-not-registered#sthash.gAD3PXzi.dpuf
which is it, 14 companies?, 11 companies?
And it becomes more interesting when we are told
NAIROBI, Kenya, Aug 1 â€“ It has now emerged that owners of the 22 companies which allegedly grabbed 500,000 acres of land in Lamu are influential politicians and businessmen both in Nairobi and Mombasa.
Why should any Kenyan believe this whole story, except for few companies that have come out and claimed they purchased the said land, we dont know if this names of The 22 companies were cooked by JUBILEE propaganda machines to confuse Kenyans and divert peoples attention from the real issues and deflect the CORD steam that was pilling up. The Kenya media is at it again, just reporting what they are told by the government without asking tough questions, let us not be so gullible and believe everything this government is saying, remember the same Uhuru said on live TV that the killing in Mpeketoni was done by political network, his spanner boys said the same thing and yet the Al Shabaab claimed responsibility, i can assure you the JUBILEE supporters believed that Raila was killing Kikuyus in Mpeketoni, so why should anyone believe this latest propaganda.
1. Brick Investments Limited, LR No. 29110â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..40,014 acres
2. Brick Investments Limited LR No. 29113â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦40,014 acres
3. Rusken International Limited LR No. 2911â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.40,014 acres
4. Mat International LR No. 29115â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..40,014 acres
5. Witu Nyangoro (DA) Company LR No. 29274 â€¦â€¦..79, 534 acres
6. Witu Conservative Self Help Group LR No. 281448 ..54,201 acres
7. Shanghai Investment Limited LR No. 29247 â€¦â€¦â€¦19,760 acres
8. Fincorp Investments (K) Limited LR No. 29246â€¦â€¦41,990
9. Kaab Investments LR No. 29322 â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..6,268 acres
10. Sheila Ranch Limited LR No. 29254â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..5,399 acres
11. Dynamic Trading Co. Limited LR No. 29067 â€¦..22,230 acres
12. Savannah Fresh Fruits Exports LR No. 29067 â€¦.24,502 acres
13. Mokowe Kibokoni Ranch Limited LR No. 29256â€¦6,725 acres
14. Panda Nguo Boni Community â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.12,350 acres
15. Baragoni Boni Community LR No. 29275 â€¦â€¦..19,760 acres
16. Khalrala Ranch LR 29255 â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.12,276 acres
17. Cyberdom Investments LR No. 29322 â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.11,000
18. Baragoni Ranch
19. Enganani Ranch
20. Lamu Investments
21. Amu Ranch
22. Maalim Ranch
so which companies are the creation of the JUBILEE propagandists