1. President Uhuru Kenyatta was suppose to be the father of Jomo Kenyatta but chose to be the son of Jomo Kenyatta. Humility
2. President Uhuru Kenyatta was suppose to marry Queen Elizabeth but chose to mary Margaret Gakuo. Humility
3. President Uhuru Kenyatta was suppose to fly to Hague using KQ Dreamliner Boeing 777 but chose to use an ‘old’ plane rarely used by VIPs. Humility
4. At JKIA, President Uhuru Kenyatta was suppose to walk on the red carpet but just tiptoed on it. Humility
5. President Uhuru Kenyatta saw Sonko wearing a T-shirt referring to ICC judges and prosecutors as ”takataka ghasia nyinyi” and told him to turn the tisho inside out, only for it to read ‘ghasia nyinyi takataka’. Humility.
6. Once President Uhuru Kenyatta was in the plane headed to Hague, he was booked first class but chose to travel in economy. Humility
7. President Uhuru Kenyatta waited until all passengers of the plane had alighted; then he respectfully locked all the doors and windows of the plane and handed the keys to the surprised flight attendants. Humility
8. President Uhuru Kenyatta took over the flight information systems. “Ladies and gentlemen, I am captain Uhuru Kenyatta and we are beginning our initial descent to the Hague”. Humility
9. President Uhuru called Obama to inform him he had appointed Ruto as President. Global Humility.
10. President Uhuru will move out of state house and operate from his other office in Ngomongo near Baba Ndogo. Humility
11. For breakfast on the plane, president Uhuru was served cappuccino but declined, only taking cold water. One sip only. Humility
12. President Uhuru was informed Raila Odinga would be in Yale University, he wondered whether Yale is related to Hague. Humility.
13. When Ruto sat on President Uhuru’s seat, he found the president was reading that bible verse, ”do not covet your neighbor’s property”. Humility
14. When other passengers complained the plane was hot and stuffy, President Uhuru agreed to break all the window glasses for ”fresh air”. Humility!
15. President Uhuru saw ‘jobless’ Raphael Tuju hanging around JKIA and recognized him. ”Tuju Omera, nipeleke Hague, i’ll pay for you as I paid for Eugene Wamalwa in Washington”. Tuju hopped in. Humility.
16. President Uhuru Kenyatta saw Okoa Kenya booklets being signed on the plane and did not sign. Humility
17. President Uhuru wanted to address the whole nation juzi but chose to address Parliament and Senate. Humility
18. President Uhuru gave Ruto all the keys to all sections of Harambee Office but decreed that all CCTVs in the building be turned on and manned by KDF…just in case. Humility.
19. President Uhuru Kenyatta made his personal challenge a national challenge, then an African challenge, then a global challenge and, with deep humility, ‘returned’ it to a personal challenge. Humility
20. President Uhuru Kenyatta will return to Kenya. Humility.