IN DEFENSE OF A CITY.
I was sworn in March 2013 to safeguard the livelihoods of my people and to uphold the constitution of Kenya. So help me God, I shall endeavor to do this until my last day.
In the light of this, we hereby demand that
1. That the government release the terms of the contract with the Chinese Exim Bank, the details of disbursement and attendant relavant information
2. The Government of Kenya release all details of the Take or Pay contract between KPA and the financiers? What is the goods threshold and the responsibility of collection of the these fees.
3. Due to conflicting reports, the government clarify in details all charges related to goods and their destinations.
4. The government clarify the method of nomination of goods for rail and the point and implementation of charges.
5. The government clarify the extinction date of the Railway Development Levy on goods and come clean on the amounts collected since.
6. The government release the terms of the port concession, all monies paid and the details of the contract
7. The the Government clarify the details of site selection of Naivasha as a dry port. The feasibility study and the project appraisal report.
8. That the government release the “Willingness to Pay” survey of the goods for meant for railway and the feasibility report of the proposed Naivasha Special Economic Zone.
9. And that the Jubilee government show us their plan for Mombasa.
I wish to declare that you are the determinants of that future. You have a choice. On 8/8/17. Please make the right choice. Vote for Raila Amollo Odinga and Kalonzo Musyoka. Thank you
Hassan Ali Joho
Deputy Party Leader
Orange Democratic Movement