Photo: Franci Atwoli studious silence over Miguna saga baffles many
Immediately Miguna starts insinuating that we are not fighting hard enough to save him from the jaws of Jubilee and that our leaders are behind his predicaments, we go back to the archives and start asking ourselves these questions:
1. Isn’t this the same Miguna who fled Kenya and went into hiding (Canada) instead of joining us to fight when things got nasty on the battlefield against Moi?
2. Isn’t this the same Miguna who wrote books a few years ago whose contents severely harmed our struggle for democracy, justice and good governance?
3. Isn’t this the same Miguna who helped the same people he refers to as “despots” to acquire power in 2013 all in the name of taming Raila?
4. Isn’t this the same Miguna who appeared in TV interviews spewing venom against non-jubilee leaders and supporters, and saying that UhuRuto is the best thing to ever happen for Kenya?
5. Isn’t this the same Miguna who publicly admitted un-apologetically that he voted for UhuRuto both in March 2013 and August 2017?
Miguna made his bed and should be lying on it alone but we have made it our responsibility to save him from effects of the same. He should therefore know that his guns are aimed at the wrong people.