THESE SEVEN JUBILEE PATHETIC NARRATIVES NEEDS DECONSTRUCTING.
Every time you engage Jubilee parrots they keep repeating the same things like a scratched VCD
1. NASA leaders were in government and achieved nothing. None of NASA leaders has ever been president and comparing NASA with Jubilee in that sense is as wise as comparing eggs with oranges. Even Kibaki was in Moi’s government and achieved little till he became president and had power to directly influence things.
Besides Uhuru was a powerful Deputy prime minister in charge of Finance and DP Ruto was a powerful Agric minister untill he ‘stole Maize’, he was too a powerful assistant minister under Moi who made history attending Cabinet meetings. Jubilee leaders achieved nothing in past governments and have achieved nothing under their own government. Can it get worse than that? What is the basis of giving them another chance?
2. Kenya will not be better under NASA it will just be as worse as under Jubilee. The best answer to that question is that the last time I checked you were not a prophet. If you agree the country is doing badly under Jubilee why give them another chance?
3. I do not support Jubilee nor do I support NASA. – If you do not support Jubilee why are your arguments always conveniently in their favour? If you don’t support either and still plan to vote who will you vote for? If you will not vote then what is the point of taking part in debates? Closeted Jubilee supporters hide in fake neutrality yet Jubilee is written in every word they key in. These convenient cowards should not fool us.
4. Don’t invest hopes and emotions in NASA as there will be no change if they win. This is meant to create a guilt feel in NASA supporters and to portray their support as fanatical. The correct position is that we have invested hope in this country and are not ready to leave it in the hands of Uhuru’s suicidal regime for another four years.
5. You will gain nothing as a person if NASA wins. We are not in this for personal gains. If we were interested in personal gains we would be cashing euro bond cheques in Jubilee.
6. NASA leaders are only interested in power. What are Jubilee leaders interested in? There is nothing shameful about being interested in power. You need power to change the country. If Jubilee leaders are not interested in power let them leave politics and try farming.
7. Jubilee has two thieves and NASA has five thieves. This is childish nonsense that we should not even respond to. Even if the next elections were reduced to thieves Olympics every child in Kenyan knows who the winners would be.