Men who don’t keep secrets in Kenya.
1. Miguna Miguna: If you tell him anything, he will write thousands of tweets, then climax everything by a 5000 pages book.
2. Mike Sonko: He will record all your conversation and share it on Facebook and Twitter, then will dare you take him to court.
3. Oscar Sudi: He will call a press conference and say it all to media, if and only if you insult Ruto.
4. Moses Kuria: After a bottle of Whisky, he will be run to a nearby gathering or a public rally and say everything, then proceed to DCI to record a statement.
5. Kipchumba Murkomen: Murkomen will reveal everything during a television interview, Just to win an argument. He will tell it with maximum exaggerations.
6. John Mbadi: Some little money in parliament toilets or in a hotel will make him reveal everything. Simple. Then he will go quiet for months.
7. Rashid Echesa: He will wait until you are in a funeral somewhere in Kakamega, and report everything to the mourners. Remember what he did to senator Malala? the revelations of how Malala used to get under outs from DP Ruto when he was MCA?
8. Hon Aden Duale: Duale will tell it in political rally, if you ever try to blackmail him. Subsequently, he will attend several media interviews to reinforce his point. Duale ako na umathe hadi he tells his wife the women he admires, bure kabisa.
9. Jakoyo Midiwo: Jokoyo will quietly whisper it to an opponent over a bottle of whisky or a little praise. He loves big titles: senior, Chief, Honourable, Simba wa Gem etc…
Hon Captain Walukhe: First he will discuss it with his buddy and big mouth Hon Duale. He will wait until you attack DP Ruto, then he will spill all the beans.
Hon Dr Boini Khalwalwe
Hon Captain Walukhe
His Excellence Governor Kabogo (kiasi tuu) and His Excellence Ferdinard Clifford Waititu
N/B: Hawa Wanaume wana umathe sana. We need to buy them tampons.