These are some of the changes Uhuru will initiate soon. In politics it is all about crisis management and projections. Nothing is accidental.
1. The Rt. Hon. Raila Amolo Odinga to chair Economic Recovery Team. He will be stationed at Harambee House with CSs, CASs, PS, parestatal heads reporting to him.
2. BBI referendum Bill and the report to be handed over to the two principals with a possibility of a parliamentary initiative that will change the structure of Government shelving Constitutional changes that will require a popular vote to a later stage
3. Jubilee and ODM to make drastic changes in the bicameral house leadership replacing all members believed to be frustrating the government efforts in economic recovery and leaning towards a certain political wing. Senator Murkomen, Aden Duale, Kimani Inchungwa, Moses Kuria, Susan Kihika to be dropped from the house leadership and various house committees
4. A major Cabinet reshuffle that will see most of the under-performing CSs fired from their positions. The replacements are likely to come from Raila, Mudavadi, Kalonzo side but maintaining the regional diversity of the people of Kenya. Either Dr Mukhisa Kituyi or Former CS and Busia Governor hopeful Hon Paul Otuoma will bounce back to the cabinet to take over the slot of Rashid Achesa. Both are excellent public servants and their appointment will help lock the Luyha voting block in the Handshake coalition.
5.Jubilee internal wars to escalate with a possible walk out by either of the warring factions to a new political outfit in readiness for 2022. Watch out for a The National Unity (TNU) political outfit. Ruto will most likely keep fighting by playing the victim card.
6. Increased calls for IEBC Commissioners to vacate office and allow Political parties to participate in the nomination of the commissioners who shall then occupy the positions.
All indicators point to a stage that is already set and it is just a matter of time. ( F.Okango ,2020)