My Learnings from GES 2015
1. Always remain Authentic and grounded. Obama epitomises that.
2. Everyone has a story. Connect to yours. Know where you are from, where you are now and from there be clear where you are going. Keep the Auma and Dani Sarah in your family always close.
3. When someone invests in you as partner, employee or business investor always know it’s a personal gamble and respect that through your journey
4. Business Success is a series of Failures and learnings. Always keep the mirror of brutal truth with you. Reflect and introspect
5. All business people speak of support. Different levels of support and conversations among each other is not optional.
6. The businesses you enable and support will grow and will give you more. Be a support system whether banks or government or society
6. As a government and all other players around business people let’s Think, Say and Do with consistency.
7. The Vision is not for one day. It’s a process of tenacity and Integrity over time. That’s your Key Capital
8. Mobilization of domestic capital and revenue as well as working with entrepreneurs as employment solutions need to be worked on actively not passively
God Bless Kenya.
Mama Mona na Nelly