By Railaholic C A
Congratulations Moses Otieno Kajwang on your emphatic victory. In the words of Mutula Kilonzo Junior, this is not a landslide….this a continental shift! However, my humble message to you;
1. Your nomination was contentious…so you need to move with speed and heal the County by respecting and working with your competitors. There is no room for grandstanding and pride.
2. You will find others ahead of you for whom Raila had to stake his reputation by campaigning for them even when they were staring defeat in the face. They went and joined amorphous groups of rebels who think Raila is a “spent force”. Please note that you have been elected strictly because Raila said so! If you join these rebels, you will be shown in 2017 that you know nothing and Raila knows everything.
3. Your brother was Raila’s pillar. You cannot fill his shoes, but you can be a smaller pillar. Like a son, defend him with your life!
4. You come from the County that produced legendary warrior Gor Mahia. Do NOT show weakness on national tv. I was really angry seeing you call a press conference complaining about being stoned and wearing that neck thing (what is the name of that stupid thing by the way?). We Luos are used to being led by warriors. That is why we love Raila Odinga. In the face of adversity, you must promise our enemies fire and brimstone! Go learn at the feet of Ababu and Junet. Do not show weakness and look beaten on national tv!
5. You are not just the new Senator. You are also the new Mapambano. Solve those family issues omera. Anytime your brothers widows fight in the media, we will question your leadership credentials.
6. Did I say our party is Raila Odinga? I did? Good. Don’t forget that!
May God bless you as you start this journey.