By Puot Tap Riak via fb
1. President term limit to be one term of 7 years.
2. Adopt a parliamentary system of Governance
where president will be elected by parliament.
3. Reduce MPs from 349 to 180 ( amulgamate
4. Introduce 14 regional governments with 1
elected representative (premier). Merge of
kajiado Narok and kuria as one region.
5. Reduce senators to 29 (2 per region plus
speaker) and make it the upper house
representing the 14 regions.
6. Introduce Regional Assembly where the
regional MCAs will seat and legislate on the
7. Maintaining 47 county Governments with
Governors and MCAs.
8. Introduce Prime minister position and deputies
who will be appointed by the president.
9. Stipulate clearly academic qualifications of
members of Assembly (county and National) so
as to ensure effective oversight and legislation.
10. Abolish EACC and strengthen DCI.
Change of boundaries and expansion of
executive will instigate constitutional review and
amendment through the referendum.
Question is will you support the amendments?