Tomorrow, we witness yet another big gathering in Nairobi courtesy of Cord coalition. We will have just about 1 million people (which is about twice the number of all the Brazil World Cup stadia combined) flood Uhuru Park. The last time this happened on May 31, it turned out to be a disaster, like a poorly baked cake, that left Jubilee with the last laughter. To avoid a repeat of that, I give my few suggestions this early, and I hope you will add some more so as to help this party.
1. Tomorrow is not the day for Evans Kidero and Reuben Ndolo to come and wash their dirty linen at Uhuru Park
2. Tomorrow is not the day to ambush Raila with a novice parliamentary candidate and coerce him to endorse him.
3. Tomorrow is not the day for every Onyango, Munyuoki and Kamau to climb to the podium just to be seen on TV behind Baba.
4. Tomorrow donâ€™t heckle Kidero let him support baba.
5. Tomorrow donâ€™t let Kidero speak after Moses Wetangula. There is something called pecking order.
6. Tomorrow, dont come up with a surprise at the rally, like the way you came up with national dialogue which even the party leaders knew nothing about.
7. After the rally (around 4.30pm) please gave way for Raila, Kalonzo, Wetangula and other Cord big shots to drive out smoothly to Serena for late lunch and postmortem of the rally. And please donâ€™t follow them there, your lunch will be served at Gatuekera.
Follow Wahome’s FB posts below link:>>