BONNY KHALWALE’S KEY NOTE SPEECH IN FIVE STRONG POINTS:
1. Uhuru has so many talents. He has been the chairperson of PAC like I have been. But the talent does not include leadership.
2. It is very sad that Uhuru just watched and did nothing when his sister, Nyokabi Muthama was stealing money meant to buy medicine for HIV and TB patients.
3. Uhuru does not have the moral authority to lead this country because he allowed his deputy to grab the land of my elder brother, Adrian Muteshi.
4. I have been fighting corruption through my life. When I said Kimunya must go, he went. When I said Ruto must go, Raila sacked him.
5. So today I beg you the sons and daughters of Mulembe Nation, vote for Raila Odinga so that we eliminate thieves like Ann Waiguru who brags in a televised interview for stealing NYS cash and the only thing she has for leadership is beauty.
“..for Kenya to prosper, Uhuru must go.,”